Many of the world’s most successful speakers, authors or coaches use their blog as the primary method of building their authority online. That’s why you see so many successful people producing blog content on a regular basis.
Because Blogs Are a Powerful Marketing Tool…
Your blog is the vehicle that allows you to grow your audience, establish trust with them, and even for you to “warm up” potential clients for successful sales conversations. I call the blog the Ultimate “Know, Like and Trust Generation Machine” (and for good reason).
Blogs holds the content that industry leaders share via social media. It allows them to build up their mailing lists, to sell via their websites and to display their products and services (Facebook, Twitter and LinkedIn are good for distributing content, but leave a lot to be desired for sales conversions).
If You’re Marketing Online, “Getting Noticed” Is an Essential Element
If you’re marketing any business online – whether you sell products, services or just your expertise – then the only way to grow the business is to increase your visibility. Basically, if you have a good product or service, you just need to get noticed by more people. Even if you’re not trying to become a “guru” or a public figure, you still need to grow your brand awareness.
Don’t Re-invent The Wheel
We can all try to forge our own path online. Our own Facebook plan. Our own content strategy. Using Twitter to grow a following or networking via LinkedIn. But the fact is, you’ll save time and energy if you follow time-tested approaches to growing your business.
Blogs are a Triple Threat
Blog content is (and will be) one of the most powerful vehicles for marketing online. Why?
- Google Depends on Blog Content: Google has still not effectively utilized social media content, videos or pictures in its search engine. If you do any search, a huge majority of what you find is text-based. To stand out in Google, a blog is your most effective weapon (and I teach you to strategically use that to your advantage).
- Blogs Fuel Social Media: If you have nothing to share in social media, you might as well share a picture of your lunch. Blog content allows you to provide valuable information in Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, LinkedIn or Google+ and, most importantly, to get people clicking back to your site!
- Blog Posts Have Lasting Power: Other content in social media is ephemeral – here today, gone tomorrow. Blog content is available for the long term – in search engines and on your site. Creation of blog content pays dividends over time (people find you, “hear” your message, and develop a trust in you) while pure social media content shelf-life is very short.
Learn how to succeed with your blog via these…
Exclusive Interviews with the Marketing Experts
Worth more than the price of the course itself, this set of interviews I conducted with the best marketing minds I know, is both inspirational and actionable. I asked each of them to give specifics on things they and their clients have done to succeed online.
- Listen at your computer, at the gym or in your car as 9 leading Marketing Experts share their most powerful secrets
- These are all exclusive interviews conducted by me (so this is no PLR product). These are not available for sale anywhere else!
- Access the cheat sheets (typically about 2 pages per interview) that condense the tools, secrets and processes into an easy-to-use format
- Download the MP3’s and listen in the car, at the gym, at your computer or while you’re taking a walk
The Expert Interviews include:
- Chris Garrett of Copyblogger (37 minutes)
- Marcus Sheridan, The Sales Lion (46 minutes)
- Pamela Slim of Escape from Cubicle Nation (49 minutes)
- Denise Wakeman of The Blog Squad (49 minutes)
- Danny Iny of Firepole Marketing (44 minutes)
- Cathy Stucker, The Idea Lady (53 minutes)
- Jack Humphrey of Friday Traffic Report (55 minutes)
- Ali Luke, renowned blog writer and teacher (31 minutes)
Only one Payment of $25
Only During the Special Holiday Sale!
Questions? Contact me here…
I wanted to talk with the experts and really squeeze the best information from them on how they manufactured their big breaks, what tools they use and what strategies they recommend for you! I pushed them to the limits and really got a lot of very specific, tactical details. Ready to listen? Sign up above!
See you on the inside.